A goose down pillow that's lovingly filled with ethically sourced high-quality down, stitched with fine workmanship for a true luxury pillow that ensures comfort for every sleep style, for everybody. Imagine resting your head, closing your eyes and drifting into a comfortable, refreshing sleep...and staying asleep.
Why goose down? The natural insulation properties make goose down an ideal pillow fill. It also provides the most reliable support for an uninterrupted comfortable sleep. This gently supportive pillow is a sumptuous choice. Envelop your head and neck in softness and experience bliss. Ideal for side and front sleepers that need to keep their neck and spine aligned throughout the night. If you are looking for the best down pillows, go with Lincove!
- White Goose down fill
- 800 fill power
- 600 thread count
- Durable, double-stitched edges
- 100% cotton shell
- 20 year limited warranty
Standard Size: 20"x26" - 22 oz
Queen Size: 20"x30" - 25 oz
King Size: 20"x36" - 27.5 oz
Caring for your pillow/duvet
On a gentle cycle with cold or warm water using high quality but very little detergent. If your washing machine is large enough wash two pillows at a time, that will help balance the load allowing the water and detergent to circulate more efficiently.
Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the cotton fibers over time and reduce their absorbency. We do not recommend laundry softener.
the pillows for a while ensuring they are completely dry to avoid mildew from developing. It may take 3-4 hours. Keep drying! Add a dryer sheet for extra freshness and toss 2 tennis balls to keep the fill from clumping as they bounce around. Make sure pillow/duvet is completely dry. Any smell will be gone by the time it is dry.
Caring for your towels
- Wash Separately- Wash your towels separate from clothing. Give towels its own load.
- Add vinegar to the wash cycle – A half to full cup of vinegar to the occasional wash load is a great natural way to increase absorbency (by changing the water Ph) (and also remove the musty smell that damp towels tend to produce) Baking soda can also be helpful here.
- Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency.
- Avoid chlorine bleach – While chlorine is a great stain remover and whitener, it can significantly reduce the life of your towels by damaging and weakening the fibers. Instead, use an Oxi-based bleach/whitener or spot-treat the stains.
- Dry Completely- Ensure that towels are dry when you remove them from the dryer. Damp towels can develop mildew. Bear in mind though to avoid overdrying; it can destroy the integrity of the individual cotton fibers.
Ethically sourced goose down, highest quality materials and workmanship sets Lincove apart. Our work is the culmination of years of testing and perfecting from the best the market has to offer for you to sleep better and deeper. Each Lincove item is a labor of love.
I purchased the firm pillow in king size and has just the right firmness and thickness for me as a 6"4 - 210lbs side sleeper. Highly recommended.
I also had a great experience with Lincove's customer service (Larry) when I had some questions about shipping. All my concerns were addressed quickly and in a friendly manner.
This pillow (the firm king version) is new to Lincove. Just bought 2 (one for my wife). Wonderful pillow. I have been searching for some time. Finally, I found what I was looking for.. High end luxury hotel type pillow. Cushy yet firm! Great night sleep! If you get the king, you only need one pillow per person. Would highly recommend!
These are the first really firm down pillows I've ever bought. They don't flatten, sag, or melt away, but hold their shape. I've always slept with 2 down pillows, with this pillow, I only need one.
I ended up getting these pillows and they completely exceeded my expectations. They are heavenly! A+
This pillow provides the support I needed and I no longer wake up in the middle of the night with a sore neck