A goose down pillow that's lovingly filled with ethically sourced high-quality down, stitched with fine workmanship for a true luxury pillow. This masterpiece of a pillow ensures comfort for every sleep style, for everybody.
This gently supportive pillow is a sumptuous choice for all sleep styles especially back and side sleepers that need to keep their neck and spine aligned throughout the night, or front sleepers that prefer a plump-feeling pillow. Envelop your head and neck in softness and experience bliss. If you are looking for the best down pillows, go with Lincove!
100% Goose Down Fill
800 Fill Power
600 Thread Count
100% Cotton Shell
20 Year Limited Warranty
Standard Size: 20"x26" - 19.5 oz
Queen Size: 20"x30" - 22 oz
King Size: 20"x36" - 25.5 oz
Caring for your towels
- Wash Separately- Wash your towels separate from clothing.
- Always wash new towels – Towels are shipped tightly packed in vacuum packages to distributors, and the compression removes the soft feel and fluffiness. It is wise to wash new towels before their first use.
- Add vinegar to the wash cycle – A half to full cup of vinegar to the occasional wash load is a great natural way to increase absorbency (by changing the water Ph) and also remove the musty smell that damp towels tend to produce. Baking soda can also be helpful here.
- Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency.
- Avoid chlorine bleach – While chlorine is a great stain remover and whitener, it can significantly reduce the life of your towels by damaging and weakening the fibers. Instead, use an Oxi-based bleach/whitener or spot-treat the stains.
- Dry Completely- Ensure that towels are dry when you remove them from the dryer. Damp towels can develop mildew. Bear in mind though to avoid overdrying; it can destroy the integrity of the individual cotton fibers.
Caring for your pillow/duvet
On a gentle cycle with cold or warm water using high quality detergent. If your washing machine is large enough wash two pillows at a time, that will help balance the load allowing the water and detergent to circulate more efficiently.
Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency. We do not recommend laundry softener.
the pillows for a while ensuring they are completely dry to avoid mildew from developing. Add a couple of towels to speed things up. Add a dryer sheet for extra freshness and toss 2 tennis balls to keep the fill from clumping as they bounce around.
Ethically sourced goose down, highest quality materials and workmanship sets Lincove apart. Our work is the culmination of years of testing and perfecting from the best the market has to offer for you to sleep better and deeper. Each Lincove item is a labor of love.
I've suffered with neck problems for at least a decade, and tried every "specialty" neck-pain and cervical pililow there is including one's from Tempur-Pedic, etc. Some helped for a while, ultimately failed. The someone suggested I try a firm down pillow, so I bought this one out of desperation. It was,and is, a revelation. Neck pain was mostly gone after one night. Now months in, my pain is non-existent. I wake up well rested and happy. It's ultra-comfortable to sleep on, and stays pretty cool through-out the night too. I couldn't recommend this pillow more highly.
had i known, i would of ordered the queen or king size. these pillows. i have never had a better sleep. so soft. i can form these to fit just right. i fall right to sleep. it makes me sad that i can only give these 5 stars. if you are worried you will not like these, take it from me. these are the best pillows i have ever slept on. i just had an idea. i will put these regular sizes in the guest room and get the king size! my guests will be in awe and i will have the bigger pillows! :) SWEET DREAMS!!!
I am very particular about my pillows, so figured I would give these a go while upgrading my sleeping life. Great pillows, quality was better than I thought, probably the best pillow I ever slept on. Plenty of stuffing in it, doesn't go soft after a few weeks and offer medium-firm support, plus it keeps cool.
Love these pillows for the mere fact that they keep they're shape and steadiness...so far so good. Had them almost a year...
I bought this to replace and upgrade from my previous pillows. I wanted something that was more comfortable and supportive. These pillows delivered! They have been working out great so far.