'Cuz two is better than one. You know our goose down pillows are so blissful, you want them for every bed, anywhere, everywhere. We get that. Which is why we are offering a set of 2 so you can get more value for your money. More time sleeping, less time worrying.
Choose from standard, queen or king, in 3 firmness choices: soft, medium and firm.
That's double the pillows but not double the price.
100% White Goose Down Fill
800 Fill Power
600 Thread Count
100% Cotton Shell
20 Year Limited Warranty
Standard Size: 20"x26"
Queen Size: 20"x30"
King Size: 20"x36"
Caring for your towels
- Wash Separately- Wash your towels separate from clothing.
- Always wash new towels – Towels are shipped tightly packed in vacuum packages to distributors, and the compression removes the soft feel and fluffiness. It is wise to wash new towels before their first use.
- Add vinegar to the wash cycle – A half to full cup of vinegar to the occasional wash load is a great natural way to increase absorbency (by changing the water Ph) and also remove the musty smell that damp towels tend to produce. Baking soda can also be helpful here.
- Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency.
- Avoid chlorine bleach – While chlorine is a great stain remover and whitener, it can significantly reduce the life of your towels by damaging and weakening the fibers. Instead, use an Oxi-based bleach/whitener or spot-treat the stains.
- Dry Completely- Ensure that towels are dry when you remove them from the dryer. Damp towels can develop mildew. Bear in mind though to avoid overdrying; it can destroy the integrity of the individual cotton fibers.
Caring for your pillow/duvet
On a gentle cycle with cold or warm water using high quality detergent. If your washing machine is large enough wash two pillows at a time, that will help balance the load allowing the water and detergent to circulate more efficiently.
Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency. We do not recommend laundry softener.
the pillows for a while ensuring they are completely dry to avoid mildew from developing. Add a couple of towels to speed things up. Add a dryer sheet for extra freshness and toss 2 tennis balls to keep the fill from clumping as they bounce around.
Ethically sourced goose down, highest quality materials and workmanship sets Lincove apart. Our work is the culmination of years of testing and perfecting from the best the market has to offer for you to sleep better and deeper. Each Lincove item is a labor of love.
This pillow offers firm support with the right amount of softness to be just right. I have a large head and soft pillows do not cut it for me. I also sleep on my side. This pillow has been great for that. This pillow is just the right combination of both! Could not be happier!
I bought this for my Husband's birthday! he loves it! I LOVE it! I just might steal it from him. ;)
Often times down pillows are too soft. These have 800 fill and it is perfect. Wonderfully comfortable pillows. No feathers. All down. Recommend them highly.
Pillows are hard to buy online, but it is even harder to get a down pillow in a store these days. I went with the reviews and bought this pillow. I was initially looking for a feather pillow but I was happy when I found this one online. I bought soft/medium. In retrospect think I should have gone with the medium/firm, but the soft/medium is pretty good. It is cool on the face and doesn't flatten out but rather keeps some heft to it while still molding a bit around one's face. I will put a firm on my wishlist, but would recommend this one as well
so far so good!