100% Goose Down comforter crafted with the finest material and highest quality fill. High thread count shell plumped with 100% goose down fill ensures a soft, luxurious feel for the ultimate sleep experience.
True Baffle Box Design - little “pockets” sewn down horizontally and vertically across the comforter keeps the fill in place, ensuring airy fluff and temperature control. A perfect blend of luscious softness and durability.
100% Goose Down Fill
800 Fill Power
600 Thread Count
100% Cotton shell
True Baffle Box Design
20 Year Limited Warranty
Twin Size: 88"x70" - Down fill 28 oz.
Queen Size: 94"x90" - Down fill 39 oz.
King Size: 108"x94" - Down fill 46 oz.
Caring for your pillow/duvet
On a gentle cycle with cold or warm water using high quality but very little detergent. If your washing machine is large enough wash two pillows at a time, that will help balance the load allowing the water and detergent to circulate more efficiently.
Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the cotton fibers over time and reduce their absorbency. We do not recommend laundry softener.
the pillows for a while ensuring they are completely dry to avoid mildew from developing. It may take 3-4 hours. Keep drying! Add a dryer sheet for extra freshness and toss 2 tennis balls to keep the fill from clumping as they bounce around. Make sure pillow/duvet is completely dry. Any smell will be gone by the time it is dry.
Caring for your towels
- Wash Separately- Wash your towels separate from clothing. Give towels its own load.
- Add vinegar to the wash cycle – A half to full cup of vinegar to the occasional wash load is a great natural way to increase absorbency (by changing the water Ph) (and also remove the musty smell that damp towels tend to produce) Baking soda can also be helpful here.
- Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency.
- Avoid chlorine bleach – While chlorine is a great stain remover and whitener, it can significantly reduce the life of your towels by damaging and weakening the fibers. Instead, use an Oxi-based bleach/whitener or spot-treat the stains.
- Dry Completely- Ensure that towels are dry when you remove them from the dryer. Damp towels can develop mildew. Bear in mind though to avoid overdrying; it can destroy the integrity of the individual cotton fibers.
Ethically sourced goose down, highest quality materials and workmanship sets Lincove apart. Our work is the culmination of years of testing and perfecting from the best the market has to offer for you to sleep better and deeper. Each Lincove item is a labor of love.
Bought for the masters bedroom and anything else is just HEAVY and dense. Will get for the guest room too.
Came nicely packed. luxurious quality.
Very satisfied with our choice of comforters. We've read reviews and considered many brands including L.L. Bean and Land's End. IMHO, this comforter falls nothing short of what others charge $500-600. It is breathable and fluffy, cloud-like! Luxurious feel and cover, the box-style stitching prevents feather shifting, keeping them evenly distributed after wash. Definitely recommend!
This is the 2nd down comforter I purchased (for my guest bed). I love these comforters. It is like being in a cloud. Light and airy but very warm. I look forward to crawling into bed each night. I highly recommend it.
The comforter is perfect. We were worried it would be too heavy and cumbersome but its really light, keeps us warm but cool too. Love it.