Our ultra-premium, non-toxic down pillow is lovingly filled with ethically sourced, RDS® certified white down with an impressive 800 fill power to ensure the ultimate cloud-like support. Precisely stitched with an OEKO-TEX® certified, 600 thread count, 100% cotton liner, the Lincove luxury white down pillow is the result of our pursuit of perfection and dedication to deliver the sleep of your dreams.
- Premium White Down Fill
- 100% Ethically Sourced (RDS Certified)
- OEKO-TEX Certified
- 800 Fill Power
- 600 Thread Count
- 100% Cotton Shell
- 30 day refund policy
- 60 day exchange policy
Standard Size: 20"x26" - 16 oz
Queen Size: 20"x30" - 18.5 oz
King Size: 20"x36" - 22 oz
Standard Size: 20"x26" - 19.5 oz
Queen Size: 20"x30" - 22 oz
King Size: 20"x36" - 25.5 oz
Standard Size: 20"x26" - 22 oz
Queen Size: 20"x30" - 25 oz
King Size: 20"x36" - 27.5 oz
Caring for your pillow/duvet
On a gentle cycle with cold or warm water using high quality but very little detergent. If your washing machine is large enough wash two pillows at a time, that will help balance the load allowing the water and detergent to circulate more efficiently.
Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the cotton fibers over time and reduce their absorbency. We do not recommend laundry softener.
the pillows for a while ensuring they are completely dry to avoid mildew from developing. It may take 3-4 hours. Keep drying! Add a dryer sheet for extra freshness and toss 2 tennis balls to keep the fill from clumping as they bounce around. Make sure pillow/duvet is completely dry. Any smell will be gone by the time it is dry.
Caring for your towels
- Wash Separately- Wash your towels separate from clothing. Give towels its own load.
- Add vinegar to the wash cycle – A half to full cup of vinegar to the occasional wash load is a great natural way to increase absorbency (by changing the water Ph) (and also remove the musty smell that damp towels tend to produce) Baking soda can also be helpful here.
- Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency.
- Avoid chlorine bleach – While chlorine is a great stain remover and whitener, it can significantly reduce the life of your towels by damaging and weakening the fibers. Instead, use an Oxi-based bleach/whitener or spot-treat the stains.
- Dry Completely- Ensure that towels are dry when you remove them from the dryer. Damp towels can develop mildew. Bear in mind though to avoid overdrying; it can destroy the integrity of the individual cotton fibers.
Ethically sourced goose down, highest quality materials and workmanship sets Lincove apart. Our work is the culmination of years of testing and perfecting from the best the market has to offer for you to sleep better and deeper. Each Lincove item is a labor of love.
Bought this pillow for my wife who has a shoulder injury and every other pillow we tried pushed on her shoulder too hard and made it hurt during the night. She has slept very well on this pillow for over 2 weeks now and says she definitely wants to keep it. The pillow is cloud soft yet supports her head very well. She is 5' 4" and about 120 Lbs. and just perfect for her figure.
This is an excellent quality, extremely comfortable pillow.
My physical therapist whose treating some spinal nerve damage recommended a down pillow then I came across Lincove and decided to try this one. It's REALLY helped me sleep and not wake up in pain as I had been with my old pillow. THANKS for the quality product.
Ive been trying a lot of pillows lately. This is the only one that hasnt hurt my neck. It needs some fluffing every day but so far I like it.
This pillow is soft and has a 600 fill which makes it not go totally flat which gives you adequate support. I would have liked it to be a little more firm.