Contemporary, versatile a silky soft duvet set with a bit of crisp for beautiful drape. White cotton with an embroidered blue double- stripe border. Give your bedroom a luxury-hotel look, perfect for masters bedroom or guest room for an instant makeover. Stock up on these useful sets and you’ll always have a crisp set of bedding waiting in the wings.
Packaged in reusable drawstring bag
400 Thread count
Machine wash cold, dry damp
Reduce wrinkles by spreading onto bed while slightly damp
WHAT YOU GET:
Twin includes: 1 duvet cover 1 sham
Queen includes: 1 duvet cover 2 shams
King includes: 1 duvet cover 2 shams
Twin 64" x 90"
Queen 90" x 90"
King 106" x 90"
Caring for your towels
- Wash Separately- Wash your towels separate from clothing.
- Always wash new towels – Towels are shipped tightly packed in vacuum packages to distributors, and the compression removes the soft feel and fluffiness. It is wise to wash new towels before their first use.
- Add vinegar to the wash cycle – A half to full cup of vinegar to the occasional wash load is a great natural way to increase absorbency (by changing the water Ph) and also remove the musty smell that damp towels tend to produce. Baking soda can also be helpful here.
- Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency.
- Avoid chlorine bleach – While chlorine is a great stain remover and whitener, it can significantly reduce the life of your towels by damaging and weakening the fibers. Instead, use an Oxi-based bleach/whitener or spot-treat the stains.
- Dry Completely- Ensure that towels are dry when you remove them from the dryer. Damp towels can develop mildew. Bear in mind though to avoid overdrying; it can destroy the integrity of the individual cotton fibers.
Caring for your pillow/duvet
On a gentle cycle with cold or warm water using high quality detergent. If your washing machine is large enough wash two pillows at a time, that will help balance the load allowing the water and detergent to circulate more efficiently.
Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency. We do not recommend laundry softener.
the pillows for a while ensuring they are completely dry to avoid mildew from developing. Add a couple of towels to speed things up. Add a dryer sheet for extra freshness and toss 2 tennis balls to keep the fill from clumping as they bounce around.
Ethically sourced goose down, highest quality materials and workmanship sets Lincove apart. Our work is the culmination of years of testing and perfecting from the best the market has to offer for you to sleep better and deeper. Each Lincove item is a labor of love.