Add some personality to your bed or sofa. A crisp cotton blue background embellished with textured white to form a vibrant pattern on this cushion/ pillow. This pillow will add an instant splash of interest to your room, and is easy to mix and match with other pillows or bedding.
COORDINATES to our Greenwich Duvet Cover Set, but looks awesome on its own. Embroidered front and back.
READY TO USE: Shell is silky-soft cotton sateen; Stuffing: 100% Polyester ; Removable plush fiber-filled insert included. No need for separate fill cushion.
DIMENSIONS: 17.5” x 17.5”
WASH CARE: Spot Clean recommended, but for those super grimy build-ups, shell is machine washable on gentle, drip dry. Pillow cover features hidden bottom zipper for easy removing.
Caring for your pillow/duvet
On a gentle cycle with cold or warm water using high quality but very little detergent. If your washing machine is large enough wash two pillows at a time, that will help balance the load allowing the water and detergent to circulate more efficiently.
Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the cotton fibers over time and reduce their absorbency. We do not recommend laundry softener.
the pillows for a while ensuring they are completely dry to avoid mildew from developing. It may take 3-4 hours. Keep drying! Add a dryer sheet for extra freshness and toss 2 tennis balls to keep the fill from clumping as they bounce around. Make sure pillow/duvet is completely dry. Any smell will be gone by the time it is dry.
Caring for your towels
- Wash Separately- Wash your towels separate from clothing. Give towels its own load.
- Add vinegar to the wash cycle – A half to full cup of vinegar to the occasional wash load is a great natural way to increase absorbency (by changing the water Ph) (and also remove the musty smell that damp towels tend to produce) Baking soda can also be helpful here.
- Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency.
- Avoid chlorine bleach – While chlorine is a great stain remover and whitener, it can significantly reduce the life of your towels by damaging and weakening the fibers. Instead, use an Oxi-based bleach/whitener or spot-treat the stains.
- Dry Completely- Ensure that towels are dry when you remove them from the dryer. Damp towels can develop mildew. Bear in mind though to avoid overdrying; it can destroy the integrity of the individual cotton fibers.
Ethically sourced goose down, highest quality materials and workmanship sets Lincove apart. Our work is the culmination of years of testing and perfecting from the best the market has to offer for you to sleep better and deeper. Each Lincove item is a labor of love.
Items arrived on time, very well packed. They are exactly as advertised and I am very happy with them.
Beautiful ..shared with a friend We are both very happy.