Choose from 3 contemporary colors
This authentic Turkish bath towel is like a hug you can give yourself. Highly absorbent, plush combed cotton ensures maximum comfort and super coziness. It is family friendly, featuring zero chemical processing, to ensure safety and quality for you and the environment. The contemporary slate grey color coordinates well with any bathroom. It's luxury you can feel, touch and enjoy for years.
100% genuine Turkish combed cotton
Eco-Friendly and safe
Made in Turkey
Dimensions: Generous size bath towel measures 35.5"x59"
Caring for your pillow/duvet
On a gentle cycle with cold or warm water using high quality but very little detergent. If your washing machine is large enough wash two pillows at a time, that will help balance the load allowing the water and detergent to circulate more efficiently.
Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the cotton fibers over time and reduce their absorbency. We do not recommend laundry softener.
the pillows for a while ensuring they are completely dry to avoid mildew from developing. It may take 3-4 hours. Keep drying! Add a dryer sheet for extra freshness and toss 2 tennis balls to keep the fill from clumping as they bounce around. Make sure pillow/duvet is completely dry. Any smell will be gone by the time it is dry.
Caring for your towels
- Wash Separately- Wash your towels separate from clothing. Give towels its own load.
- Add vinegar to the wash cycle – A half to full cup of vinegar to the occasional wash load is a great natural way to increase absorbency (by changing the water Ph) (and also remove the musty smell that damp towels tend to produce) Baking soda can also be helpful here.
- Avoid fabric softeners – Waxy buildup from softeners can deteriorate the towel fibers over time and reduce their absorbency.
- Avoid chlorine bleach – While chlorine is a great stain remover and whitener, it can significantly reduce the life of your towels by damaging and weakening the fibers. Instead, use an Oxi-based bleach/whitener or spot-treat the stains.
- Dry Completely- Ensure that towels are dry when you remove them from the dryer. Damp towels can develop mildew. Bear in mind though to avoid overdrying; it can destroy the integrity of the individual cotton fibers.
Ethically sourced goose down, highest quality materials and workmanship sets Lincove apart. Our work is the culmination of years of testing and perfecting from the best the market has to offer for you to sleep better and deeper. Each Lincove item is a labor of love.
After stealing my boyfriends super long towel for literally three years I finally spent the money to buy this towel and we are both much happier for it.
loved being wrapped in their soft comfortable towel after a hot shower
Extra large towel that is absorbent
Love it! Holding up wonderfully! Will buy another one!!
Wrap yourself in these warm, fluffy towels. What a treat after a shower or bath!